We are looking for a Web Designer for our office in Nicosia.
If you are a creative, energetic, inventive, enthusiastic and well organized team player looking for the next step in your career, then don’t miss this opportunity!
- Authoring Web pages from finished Photoshop design files
- Designing and coding websites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. Modifying existing designs to improve user experience
- Communicate to the team leader and Project Manager with efficiency any progress and/or delays.
- A portfolio of website work
- BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- 2 years minimum of professional web development experience
- Good working knowledge with HTML5/CSS3
- Understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Ability to organise and manage multiple priorities
- Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
- Familiarity with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
Will be considered as a plus
- Experience with CMS development
- Experience of Open source CMS Frameworks such as Wordpress or Drupal
- Familiarity with responsive front-end framework (bootstrap and or zurb foundation)
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject indicating the job position you’re applying for.
Job position code: “EWD”
Please note that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.