Belugga is looking for a Software Developer to join our team in Nicosia.
Main responsibilities include:
- Analysis of business requirements and produce of detail technical design.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Integration of various web services and backend systems where they are needed.
- Perform comprehensive testing of the systems to ensure correct operation.
- Perform debugging for identifying and resolving issues.
- Writing of software documentation.
- Support and deployment of software solutions into the cloud.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent formal training or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years’ working experience with SQL, VB. NET, XML, IIS and Web Services will be considered a strong advantage. Knowledge of C # will be a plus.
- Applicants without working experience but with strong academic record will be considered as well.
- Solid understanding of the following:
- Web technology stack (e.g. HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, HTTP, Session Handling, Cookies).
- Visual Studio, TFS, Agile Development.
- Web Services - SOAP / REST, JSON, WSDL.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented programming.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Possess a positive “can do” attitude, open-minded and coachable.
- Able to adapt to changing requirements and projects, quick learner.
- Technical Writing – ability to document procedures in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team when required.
- Very good communication skills in English.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.